Relative to the Barth, today wasn’t as active as one might have planned.
- The water tank was filled.
- The chassis (engine) batteries were serviced. House batteries are non-serviceable.
- A couple of electrical covers/panels which were left dangling last fall were reinstalled.
- Part of the clothing drawers were emptied and cleaned – yikes, meese evidence!
- The operation of the newly installed propane leak detector was reverified.
- The dash radio was reinstalled. It had been removed in anticipation of switching to a new one, but that project has been delayed. The radio is used for all audio; MPG, CD, TV, XM, AM/FM. In order to avoid difficult wiring work, miniature FM transmitters are being used to send sound to the radio in FM mode.
I must divert more time to the moho for about a week. I have RV friends visiting about the first week in Nov. and I hope to have Barth and the house in order so that I will be ready to take a trip myself shortly thereafter.No tags for this post.